Tuesday, March 12, 2013

30 Day Juice Fast!!!

Two weeks ago a friend of mine informed me that she had just finished a 10 day Juice Fast, during which she lost 15 pounds. She also told me to watch the movie, "Sick, Fat, and Nearly Dead." Having watched the movie and seeing the benefits of the Juice Reboot, I decided to embark on my own journey for thirty days. I started yesterday officially juicing without eating any solids. Unofficially, I started last week juicing one meal a day for dinner only. Yesterday was fine because I was home all day, and had no temptation around. Today was much harder because I went out with my daughter and had the task of watching as she ate lunch in front of me. Even though I wasn't exactly hungry, the smell of the fried chicken permeated my soul. That, coupled with the fact that I didn't drink any water made it hard to stay committed. I did hold out until I got home, but I had to make a tall glass of juice immediately. At the time of writing this, I'm still a little weak. Above are my first 4 juice consumptions. Keep me in prayer for the next 28 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment