Monday, June 18, 2012

AY Customs - Technics 1200 Series Customization is a SCAM!!!

I had hoped to write review of the excellent quality of work that AY Customs - Technics 1200 Series Customization had done on my decks. However that has not been my experience! I sent my decks to them in Mid March after getting price quotes via phone, text and email. Upon receipt of my decks, I was told that it would be a three (3) week turnaround from start to finish. After countless weeks and several lame excuses, such as my car got stolen, we fired our painter and I was out of town for a funeral; I was told that my decks were done and ready for shipping! I was even texted a picture of the finished product. I was told to pay through Google Checkout and they would ship as soon as payment cleared That was May 22, 2012 and the last day that they have responded to my communication attempts. I was told the shipping would take approximately five (5) to nine (9) business days. As of today June 19, 2012 I have not received my custom 1200's. I have filed a refund request with AY Customs and a request for mediation through Google Checkout which has no buyer protection like Paypal and other third party payment services. I have also filed a claim with my credit card company and will most likely get my money back, but I will be out of a set of 1200's until mid July when I go to Cali and confront them! I posted a comment on their Facebook page and they blocked me from further comments immediately! They also unfollowed me on Twitter! Here http://ay-customs.com/shop/index.php/ is their website and this https://www.facebook.com/pages/AY-Customs-Technics-1200-Series-Customization/209785355714149?filter=1 is their Facebook Page! Don't get scammed by them and the fancy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment